INFOSTOP CB430 High Capacity Cardboard Perforating Shredder
Simply Smarter Cardboard Packaging
Upcycle Away from Single Use Plastics and Foam Packaging Materials with this Economical and Eco-Friendly Solution
*24-48 Month Rental Plans Also Available
Call for more information on a plan that suits you.
Save money with this high capacity cardboard perforating shredder by converting your surplus cardboard into effective, shock absorbing packaging and void fill material. The perfect warehouse solution for dispatching, repacking, E-commerce & 3PL fulfilment and much more.
- Reduce cardboard disposal costs
- Save packaging supplies expenses
- Minimise your environmental impact
- Increase your green credentials
Once perforated, cardboard becomes flexible, easily shaped and stretched padding with excellent cushioning properties for maximum protection. Perforated cardboard also remains in one piece once shredded, adding to convenience and mess free handling.
More organisations are practising their sustainability vision and values by adding value to this readily available, Eco-Friendly resource and contributing towards our circular economy.
- High capacity, feeds up to 20mm thick corrugated cardboard
- Quickly transforms cardboard into effective packaging
- Perforates and trims simultaneously
- 6x60mm perforation section
- 35mm perforation partition
- 430mm maximum perforating width
- Infinitely adjustable perforating width guide
- 0-430mm perforation width guage
- Accepts flat and corrugated cardboards
- Feeding speed: 9.7m/min
- Forward/Stop/Reverse function switch
- Practical working height cabinet on castors
- High grade hardened steel cutter shafts
- High torque, large case motor (159mm)
- Continuous run time
- Oil free
- Reliable “Steel Cut”, hardened gearing
- Sturdy all metal structure
- Quality Manufactured in South Korea
Complete Your Eco-Friendly Packaging
View Kraft paper packaging tape
|Shred Type||Cardboard Perforation|
|Best Suited For||Packaging Solutions|
|Feed Type||Manual Feed|
|Maximum Perforating Width (mm)||430|
|Maximum Entry Thickness (mm)||20|
|Adjustable Perforating Width Guide||Yes|
|Perforation Pattern (mm)||6x100|
|Maximum Layers (depending on thickness)||Up to 4|
|Dimensions (mm)||655W x 570D x 995H|
Where will my order be shipped from?
Orders are shipped from Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, so your order is never far away.
How soon will my order be shipped?
Orders received by 12:00pm on business days are despatched the same day or next business day when ordered after 12:00pm.
How soon will my order arrive?
|Sydney, NSW||1-3 Days|
|Melbourne, VIC||1-3 Days|
|Brisbane, QLD||1-3 Days|
|Canberra, ACT||1-3 Days|
|Adelaide, SA||1-3 Days|
|Regional including Perth WA, Darwin NT, Hobart TAS||2-7 Days|
|Auckland, New Zealand||3-12 Days|
Do you deliver to business and residential addresses?
Yes, we deliver to business and residential addresses across Australia and New Zealand.
How do I track my order?
Once your consignment has been created, tracking details will be emailed from the selected carrier.
What does delivery cost?
Estimate your delivery cost prior to checkout simply by adding to cart and entering your postcode.
Is free delivery available for any models?
Currently most INFOSTOP, Automaster paper shredders and Greenway cardboard perforators include free delivery to capital cities excluding regional Western Australia and Northern Territory. View our free delivery range here.